Saturday, September 5, 2015

Snail Creams

I spent a lot of times reading beauty blogs and I kept on reading rave reviews about snail creams. So I purchased the Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream and Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream. I used the Mizon Recovery Gel Cream as my moisturizer this past summer and I'm not a fan of the snail cream. I have oily skin and the snail cream doesn't help with oil control. My face felt super duper shiny after a few hours. I gave the product a fair shot and it wasn't for me. I purchased the Mizon products on Peach and Lily and paid a couple extra bucks more. If I did my research I could have saved myself a few bucks but if you would like to give these products a try - I recommend using Amazon or Rose Rose Shop. 
Total Amount: -$30.52

No comments:

Post a Comment